Thursday, May 15, 2008

Woe is me!

Hi everyone. Well its been a crazy but good week. I had my first demo since November last year! Thanks Danya and Lorraine. It was nice to get into it again and look forward to doing some more soon.
I hurt my upper back near my shoulder late yesterday and am in so much pain. I couldn't even face scrapping this morning...I did go down to say hi and drop off some stuff.
Next week is my watercolour workshop. Of course I will be demonstrating watercolouring and have a new stamp set to play with. So come along Thursday 22nd May at 730pm to have a go.
I'm off to have more pain killers, maybe I'll read a scrapping mag too!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thinking of you as you cant do what you love right now due to your pain. Take care and just smell the roses!

monique said...

hi helen... long time no talk! hope your back is getting better and soon be able to do some stamping!
monique