Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mothers Day Market

Since I went to convention and saw the demo on watercolour, I've been colouring everything in the Fun and Fast Notes on watercolour paper and creating lots of little cards. So much fun.
I'm having a stall this Saturday at the Karratha Arts and Learning Centre and I've been busy making cards, bags, picture frames, notepads and lots of other stuff!
Personally its been a tough week with fatigue, hormones and just life's everyday challenges getting to me. Last night some of the Stampin'Up! demos came over and we made swaps for our very first card swap together. It was fun, and we will take it in turns to host the monthly swap and set the challenge.
Karen gave me the link to this really fun site. Haven't had too much of a chance to play yet but have a look and see what you think...http://www.scraptitude.com/colorcombo/

No comments: