Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm BACK!

Well, its been a slow process but I'm all better. Thanks to everyone for their messages! I've been madly making up for lost time as I didn't finish my swaps but am nearly there. Last night was my watercolour workshop. It was a bit quiet but I actually got to make another card myself. It was nice to have 2 new ladies come along too - Danya and Christie! The only 2 that came, and Kari dropped in to say hi too. I'm going to take some photos of the cards that I've done tonight and hopefully post them for you to see.
But now, I'm off to mow the lawn and hang out the washing!! Sunday I'm riding my bike from Wickham to Point Sampson with Debbie and Carol, some friends from work. Now I can't get out of it as others are going. Its 10km one way, not sure if I'll be able to ride back once I stop!!!
Chow.

No comments: