Monday, May 12, 2008

I've been tagged!

Thanks Makeesha for tagging me!! Her link is www.makeeshabyl.com.au

So what I have to do is tell you 7 things about myself, some weird apparently!! Then list seven people who have to do the same thing, I leave a comment on their blog so they know they've been tagged.
1. I don't have a real sister but lots of very close gf's who are so important to me. My good friend Kari gave me a Mothers Day present today - a foldable basket. Thanks Kari!
2. I used to be a qualified veterinary nurse, am a midwife but am a school nurse now - which I love! Today is International Nurses Day by the way!!
3. I have two very lovely kids.
4. If I don't get enough sleep I'm incredibly grumpy!
5. I want to live my life with no regrets and try and remember that this is not a dress rehearsal!
6. I dream of moving somewhere cheaper to live but can't leave Karratha just yet!!
7. My favourite thing to do is take my kids for a bike ride. (when they are asleep my favourite thing to do is scrapbook, make cards and sleep!!)

I'm going to cheat and post my tags websites separately as I have things to do!

No comments: