Saturday, May 3, 2008

Market Day

These are rescue bags that I made using Angela
Moss convention swap idea. Instead of lollies, I had ferro rochers, bath salts, nail file and a tea bag. They sold really well. I used the stamp set Garden Whimsy and Life Definitions for these.
The opposite phote is of my stall and all the stuff I took.

My favourite cards using the Garden Whimsy set again, two step stamping and chalks over the flowers and stems. You can't see from the pic but it has some of the new textured paper too. Love that paper. Then of course my favourite stamp set ever SCRIBBLE THIS. This is a similar card to my convention swap. I'm never selling this set, even after it retires! I took a couple of orders for magnetised shopping lists which I will get onto tonight! Have a great day, I'm off to get my car..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Helen, Great to find your website. I just LOVE these little bags you made for the Market, they are so cute! Glad that they went well. Thanks for participating in the Tag too....way fun.
Hope all is well your way and keep in touch!
Love Keesh xx