Thursday, May 29, 2008

Computer Problems








Good afternoon. Sorry about the delay in posting but my compNumbered Listuter has been doing some weird things. Anyway, its letting me post today so that's all I care about...







Its been a great week! Lots of beautiful weather.



Here are some pictures from my bike ride last week! Yes, Deb and I did the 20km trip in 40 minutes each way. We were happy with that. I was so energised after it but did have a little rest on the lounge in the later afternoon. I came home and cleaned out the front patio area. Went quite mad cleaning up!



Isn't this just a spectacular view? This is John's Creek, around the 7km mark from Wickham where we stopped for a quick break.



We are planning another ride on Monday but may end up walking depending on the wind.




Last week I also had my water colour workshop. Then I finished off my swaps - the theme being animals. Can't wait to see all the others!!



















This card uses the ladybird from Garden Whimsy, stamped in real red and then stamped off to look like like movement. You can't see but the antenae all have dazzling diamonds on them too!! The word phrase is "Happy" from the set Life Definitions. The colours are green galore and real red and tempting turquoise. There is also some natural twine too. I cased this from splitcoast stampers.

These cards were also cased from SCS but had yellow buttons. You can't beat red, white and blue for a nautical theme though! The stamp set is Boatloads of Love. This is a great set and I know I'll be using it again soon. I've also used my paper piercing mat as I am trying to practice getting things right the first time!! I've watercoloured using the wc paper with the crayons, also used the word, window, brads and brilliant blue and whisper white cardstock.
That's it for now. Every Tuesday (computer willing) I am going to try and update my blog with pics! Thanks for looking and have a great long weekend everyone.

No comments: