Friday, November 9, 2007

Saturday 10th November 2007




Hello. Well I did try and post yesterday but the photo I uploaded was sideways and it wouldn't go the way I wanted it so I deleted the bloody thing.


Had gastro (or don't ever eat my lamb shanks!!) not sure which is was but it was enough to keep me running to the loo for 24 hours. Maybe I'm under 70kg now :) Gotta look for the upside here!!


Had a pretty good week with the kids. Colby got an honour certificate for writing to 109! He is also reading just about anything now so has really progressed. He seems to have stopped complaining of headaches and stomaches for now too. Kate did complain today that she had a backache, no stomache, no backache!!! She's had another ear infection in her right ear and the grommet is out. Am wondering whether she will need it replaced at some point...


Here are some photos of the card making night a few weeks ago. The girls working very hard here.

And the aftermath! I just ignored it and went to bed!!


This week I have a party at the Arts and Learning Centre and also a card making session at Arts and Everything Thursday, oh and a kids scrap and card class Saturday arvo. Plus I am finalising some data collection for the Better Beginnings program at Roebourne Thursday. God, when will I sleep!!


Today I am cooking cabbage rolls and have made oat slice for the kids. Mandy you are an inspiration to me. Hope your trip went well...

No comments: