Thursday, November 29, 2007

Holidays...

Well, here I am totally slcak. Haven't posted a single thing in so long as my life has involved running from one project to the next...Thankfully the house is all settled now and I already feel better, less stressed and miracously my need to comfort eat at night has stopped, resulting in a couple of kilo weight loss.Yeah baby!!!
So, here I am in Perth. Been on several MAJOR shopping sprees - and I do mean major. Bought some Chrissie pressies and new clothes and lamps and .....
Also have several new plans to put into place regarding my life and where it will be going family wise and professionally.
I'm off to Bunbury tomorrow and back up to Mandurah for a get together Friday night. Then a big one in Northbridge Saturday night and home to Karratha.
Have been missing home like crazy and the kids and can't wait to get home again.
Until next time.

No comments: