Sunday, November 4, 2007

Monday 4th November 2007

Hello. Its been a few days and I still haven't posted new photos....Decided that there was stuff that just had to be done, like filling out the forms for the sale of Church Way, Centrelink...blah blah.So I spent about 3 hours Sunday arvo filling out forms. So I'm all up to date and broke again!!
Stampin'Up! have released a stamp set "All in the Family". These proceeds will go direct to David Abbott's family, the general manager who recently passed away.
The stamp set is meant to be sold at $73 but I will sell it for 20% off that plus postage...All my profits for the set will go to his family too. I also have an incentive scheme going to encourage people to buy this set. If you want to know more, leave me a message. Go to www.stampinup.com to see the set. Tried to download it but I've given up!!!
Well, gotta go as dinner nearly done and going out to a talk on anaphylaxis (severe allergic response!)
Must say I've decided to be organised this week and shopped and planned for all my meals. Dragged out the slow cooker and made a chicken dish. Hope to hell the kids will eat it. Also been ona health kick. I took my whole Santa choccy stash to antenatal classes on Saturday!! I've been eating salads and stuff. I feel pretty good. Let you know when I fall below 70kg (my goal)!!!!
Choww

No comments: