Sunday, November 9, 2008

Crazy Christmas Chaos

Yes, I know I am very naughty. Life is just so busy right now and with Christmas looming it will only get much worse! So I am having all my Christmas craft sessions next week! I will probably do one more too when the new minicatalogue comes out too.

Session 1 Gift Tags, CD holders, Tuesday 18th November 730pm $10 for 3 projects

Session 2 Christmas Cards Tuesday 20th November 730pm $10 for 3 cards and suitable for all experience levels.

Session 3 Gifts Plus Saturday 22nd November 2-5pm Cost is $25 and includes a cool card centre for yourself or a friend. This price includes your 3x3 cards, full size cards and gift tags. You are welcome to bring along your own cardstock and patterned paper or you can use mine. This photo is from Dannies Designs, a really cool website that I got the idea from. Contact me via email or here to register for one, or all of these classes! hels42@bigpond.com

No comments: