Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas Cards






Here is a card I made after I looked at Kristina Kwerner's website. Of course I was days late to do the challenge but it really inspired me to do something! Its using the Season of Joy stamp set - not just for Christmas hey! The colours were pumpkin pie, rose red (I think), sage shadow and whisper white.
And here is another creation using the instructions from Makeesha Byl's web site! Thanks Keesh. It is a CD pouch and we will be making one of these at my Christmas workshop on Tuesday 18th November at 730pm. Contact me for the details! We will be making some other projects too.

Thursday night (20th November @ 730pm) is the Christmas Card workshop which will be focussing on making easily replicable cards that you can glam up if you would like to!


Finally, Saturday will be the card organizer that I am going to finish off and show you soon, so check back for a sneak peak! Cheers, Helen xx







No comments: