Saturday, September 13, 2008

Regional Event!!

Hi everyone
I'm home from a whirwind trip to Perth for the Stampin'Up! regional event. It was heaps of fun with lots of hint about what is coming up for Stampin'Up!'s new minicatalogue. Can't wait. Also lots of great specials in October as Stampin'Up! turns 20!! What an achievement for them.
So, if you are thinking about coming along to World Card Making Day on September 26th its on at the Karratha Arts and Learning Centre from 730pm. The cost is $20 and you get to make 3 projects, includes supper, door prizes and giveaways....Sherylee, Annette and myself would love to see you there..
Register soon, hels 42@bigpond.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helen - glad to hear you had a great time!

Will we see some photos soon?

How was your demonstration received?

Helen Phillips said...

Hi Deb. I did have a great time. And yes I will upload some photos tonight. I think the demo went ok. I was so nervous it wasn't funny.