Monday, March 1, 2010

Where did that 2 months go?

Hello. I can't believe its over 2 months since I last blogged. So much has happened in that time. I have just got back into some scrapping and am happy to post a picture here. You can't really see the fabulous butterfly on her face but it was the BEST!! Yesterday I started sorting out all my cardstock after getting some inspiration from Splitcoast Stampers. I have a massive pile of stuff for preprimary and I still haven't finished sorting it yet. Once its done its gonna make life so much easier!
Tomorrow is the preorder for the new Autumn minicatalogue and I so can't wait to put my order in. I am going to be selling my cuttlebug is anyone is interested please contact me via here. I also have my mum's cuttlebug to sell but I think that one may be gone..

3 comments:

Deb said...

Was wondering when you were going to post on here.......

Deb said...

Was wondering if you were going to post on here again....

Sunny Strawbaler said...

Hi Helen,
So good to see you "back"!
I am having fun with the pre-order stuff - soo much fun.
Take care, we all miss you of course :-(
Sherylee