Friday, June 27, 2008

Bali Here I come!




Can't believe its finally tomorrow Annette, Carol and myself head to Bali for our big trip! Its been a big build up. The case is packed, the dogsitter organised, passport, ticket etc all sorted. Phew. Apart from that I just sat my theory exam for the Immunisation certificate and passed.
I've had quite a few parties recently and have one booked for the day after I get home....I'm really enjoying them.
Here is a card I made today for Colby to take to his friend Finn's birthday party tomorrow. I've just realised that the water probably should be up the other way!!lol. Oops.
And here is a pic of the cake I made for Colby's 7th birthday.
Bye for now. See you in a week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I commented your blog, but you have a nice idea.

Anonymous said...

This topic have a tendency to become boring but with your creativeness its great.

Anonymous said...

To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.